HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound)
What is HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound)?
Known for its strong ability to lift and firm the skin. HIFU Skin Firming is a non-invasive medical device that stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. Compared to other skin firming treatments, HIFU delivers a precise amount of intense ultrasound energy that penetrates deeper to the superficial muscular level and fibrous tissue that forms the structure of your face and neck. As a result, it stimulates the cells for collagen production and tissue rejuvenation. It’s FDA-approved to lift the skin on the face and neck. Common treatment areas include:
- Full face
- Brow and forehead
- Neck (“turkey neck”)
- Stretch marks
HIFU can be used with Dermal Filler and Botulinum toxin(Botox) to help see the result faster and last longer.
What are the benefits of HIFU Skin Firming?
- wrinkle reduction
- tightening sagging skin on the neck
- lifting the cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
- enhancing jawline definition
- tightening of the décolletage
- smoothing the skin
What to expect doing a procedure?
HIFU is a safe and non-invasive treatment. It is normal to experience mild discomfort. Our clients have mentioned that it feels like small electric pulses or a light prickly sensation. A Medical Aesthetician on duty will oversee the session to ensure that the comfort level is just right and customized treatment based on each client’s needs is done. It is normal to experience mild redness or swelling, but this will gradually recede over the next few hours.
- No Downtime
- Visible results can be seen after one treatment
- Clinically proven safe and effective
- Cost-effective alternative to a surgical facelift
- No need for anesthesia or sedation
- No incisions or risk of infection
- Comfortable and painless treatment